Forwarding rules

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Archie Frederic, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie Frederic

Hi guys!

Just wanna ask if you have any idea of what could be the problem when all local calls to any other extensions are being forwarded to a single extension? I checked the forwarding rules of these extensions but I did not see anything suspicious. I checked the phone status and they are available. The only suspicious thing that I've seen was the unsupported firmware. But I don't think that was the issue. By the way, the phones are T19. Thanks.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The MMC only shows Green for been registered but not the profile status of the extensions it self.
    May they are all set to DnD and then the "Busy" frwd to the mentioned extension...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Archie Frederic

I also noted those things during the troubleshooting. The thing is, why would it forward to only one specific extension when on their forwarding rules, it was set to go to their voicemail? I did not see any forwarding rules that would forward it to that specific extension.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Check the 3CX Activity Log.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.