Forwarding to SIP number

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abercoms, Jun 8, 2007.

1. abercoms

Hi
    I want to forward to a SIP number on no answer, I can dial the SIP number from an extension as 4479714xxxxx@challenger.com but it wont work when put in as the forward number, putting the mobile number in directly with a 9 prefix works fine but even putting in a 9 prefix on the SIP number doesnt work.
    I suspect this may not work, if so does anyone have a workaround or is it something which will work real soon now.
    Dave

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just wait for the next release, that might solve this.

They done some smarts re dialing it is not url dialing but close I think.

3. abercoms

Bearing in mind there was just one release, any idea when next due?
    I am in the process of expanding my business and
    1 I want to use this product
    2 I may look to take the product onboard

This is the only thing so far I found I want it to do, but cant get it. I am looking for a high spec lower cost to the Cisco CME and CallManager we currently do. It also fits in very well with our Microsoft SBS qualification
    Dave

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next release should be due end of this month I think but do not quote me on that as I am not sure.

You are in the same playing field I am, but for me it is not my main focus. I just got interested.

I like call manager but it is way over the top and you need again another box.

Windows LCS is getting close and can run on the same box as other Windows software again the dollars play here.

Where I am looking at is the IP PBX software on media center, I see what is happening with that and when the homeserver comes allong it might be even more interesting.

Now they got the MS tick in the box, it becomes a lot easier for me to convince the market. Lots of potential here.

Yeah I think you should, happy to help you on your way where I can....