• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Free version call distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

xramm

Reaction score
I d like to ask if free version of 3cx system supports digital receptionist to distribute an incoming call , if yes how can I configure these plan included if caller knows the ext. number he/she will be able to pres the ext. number ?
And in case of an IVR needed can I use an IVR in free version as well ?

Hi,

free version is supporting IVR. you can take a look this document (at the end you have list of features for free, standard amd pro edition):
http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/3CXPhoneSystem_brochure.pdf

During the announcement if the caller knows local extension number he just dial e.g. 321 (extension nmuber) and he will be connect to that user immediately

Is there any doc. for create my own IVR ?

Once you install the software, you will find some links embedded for help, which will include links to the manual and to the Blog. You can access the blog at any time and also do a search for digital receptionist and/or manual whereupon you will more often than not, find the answer to just about any question regarding 3CX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.