• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Free World Dial issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabrol

Reaction score
Hi all.

I recently set up 3CX free and am having fun playing around with it. Currently I have several voip providers set up : Sipgate for my UK incoming calls, Free Wold Dial for free SIP incoming, Voipgo.com for my outbound Canada / US calls, and internetcalls.com.

One interesting thing I am experiencing is that Free World Dial is registering and working for inbound calls, but I am unable to place calls through them. The following message appears in the logs every time I try to dial their echo test.

[CM503003]: Call(1): Call to sip:[email protected]:5060 has failed; Cause: 407 Proxy Authentication Required; from IP:69.90.155.70:5060

The IP listed there is the address fwd.pulver.com resolves to. I've hunted around on the forums here and not been able to figure this out, so all assistance is appreciated!

Thanks,
Rob

Interesting. I have FWD #612 setup on my 3CX in order to get their echo time function. It has been running for several months. I've just tried it and I got exactly the same error that you described. See below:
[CM503003]: Call(26): Call to sip:[email protected]:5060 has failed; Cause: 407 Proxy Authentication Required; from IP:69.90.155.70:5060
BTW, what's 613 supposed to do?
Halea

613 is an echo test. You speak, it repeats and you can check how long the delay is.
http://www.freeworlddialup.com/help/?p=knowledgebase&c=4&a=87 for more info.

So are other FWD users able to make outbound without getting this error, or is there a "fix"?
Rob

Thanks. BTW, I solved my FWD problem by simply removing "Outbound Proxy: fwdnat.pulver.com:5082 " and letting STUN figure it out! It's odd because this line was in my setup for several months now and everything was working just fine until a couple of days ago. Anyway, remove your outbound proxy and give a run to see if it's going to work. I only use FWD for their time service which I find very useful.
Halea

Interesting....

So I am registering fine and making outbound calls too now. Good news. BUT...
No audio! Audio is working fine on other Voip lines (I've used them both today with no problems). Just seems to be FWD.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.