fritz box fon

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it will be interesting to make fritz box fon work with 3cx especially if it can be used to route incoming & outgoing analogue or ISDN call through it.

thanks

2. 3CXsupport

3CXsupport New Member
    3CX Staff

Yes we are interested in working specifically with these devices in the not too distant future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too .. if this fritz-boxes will be supported it would be easy and cheap to have pstn and isdn support

4. Finki

Are there any news about Fritz!Box? With 3.1 there isn't.
    Thanks!

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The fritz box can only receive calls, not make them. The configuration is very clunky - you have to route an analog port to a fake SIP provider which is 3CX. Then at least you can receive calls to a PSTN line with 3CX. But outbound calls dont work.

However AVM develop features for the box based on user demand. Maybe you can ask for the feature to use it as a real FXO gateway, i.e allow the ports on the box to register with a SIP server. Right now its not much more then an ATA gateway. If many users ask it they will add it i think.

6. AndreasMetal

HelpHelp-fritz+3cx

Hi :mrgreen: I have 3cx, and i will receive calls in fritz! box. I use a sip provider!

7. silentfun

silentfun Member

can you tell us the type of fritz box? 7050 7170 ?

can you give us the config of the FB ?

thx
    Andy

8. AndreasMetal

i resolved this problem! :D

but I have one more (mini) problem. I have 2 phones (int 100 and 450) on fritz box! and they have problems. when i connect only one, i haven't any problem! The problem is that i can't call from 100 to 450 and from 450 to 100. They are one combo phone (and wireless and corded) and one wireless. the base are on my room but the wireless phone is in other room, and i can't call to 450 (wireless)
    :?

9. AndreasMetal

pbx 2nd question

sorry, i have a 2nd question. Can transfer calls with normal phones and free edition of 3cx pbx. If i can, I realy keep it (pbx) for many monthes! I don't want to buy ip-phones or paid version because, I use it only for 2-3 extensions and for home! And i bought some nice normal phones, 1month before use the pbx (i use the pbx 2 weeks) :roll:

thx
    andreas :D :roll: :idea:

10. silentfun

silentfun Member

sorry but there is no transfer (by CallAssistant) in the free version - but you can use softfone to to this work.

Andy

11. AndreasMetal

Unfortunatly, the 3cx doesn't work. I try to uninstall and reinstall and doesn't work. I create extensions, but it doen't register nothing! Please help! And sorry for the bad english :?

12. silentfun

silentfun Member

what is your native language ?

Do you speak german? then i can possible assist you by phone!
    sprichst du deutsch ? dann kann ich dir vieleicht auch Telefonisch helfen!

Andy

13. silentfun

silentfun Member

if you need to reach 100 and 450 from each other and they are both connectet to the fritz box you can use internal fritz box numbers. but be aware if you set fritz box to always get a line without dial a "0" or else then you have to use the fritzbox code to get back to internal level.

Andy

14. Arnaud

Hi, could you please explain how to do this ? Receiving my PSTN calls on 3CX is all I need. Outgoing calls I do go via a voip provider anyway.
    You mention analog..... would it be possible to route the ISDN incoming calls to 3CX as well ?
    I have a Eumex 300 IP, which can be reflashed to become a Fritzbox.
    In current config (still as Eumex) I've not been able to register it on 3CX.
    PS. I'm using the free version 3.1, a great product you provide for free. THANKS !!!