• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

FritzBox 7270 as Gateway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

widem

Reaction score
Hello,

The first time i met 3CX i got very happy and satisfied with the product. That same feeling i got from the FritzBox 7270 with all it's capabilities. But mixing them together doesn't seem to give me that good feeling.

This is my problem, the 3CX is using the FB 7270 as an SIP gateway, it functions in both way calling and being called. But there is a delay in the conversation of practically a second. So that is very hard communicating. When using an ip phone not on 3CX but directly on the FB it is no problem.

I did mention in the logs from the FB that calls made through 3CX>FB are having jitter times of 9ms (sometimes even higher) but when calling with a phone directly on the FB the times are 3ms.

Does anyone has any clue what is wrong...???

The setting i want is : FB on ISDN as Gateway but also in some situations to use as internet router. 3CX will be the place were all the phones are connected to.

Hope my question is clear... Since the FB is a product mainly used in Germany i'll post this message there too (in German).

Sincerely,
Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.