Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Full Demo Licence - Test phonebook

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mattpayne, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattpayne

Hi, we are currently in the process of trialing 3CX as a possible replacement for our old analouge exchange...

one of the features that we are keen on is the shared phone book, but this is unavailable to try on the free version, I seem to recall seeing a full registration key that restricted the sever to 1 or 2 extensions on here a few weeks back... searching has sofar turned up nothing, but If there is a way I can try said phone book - features and ease of use etc, it would be most helpful!

Cheers

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Matt,

You can use the following Demo Key:

4WB3-DBV3-VRTJ-2ZIV

Which allows two simultaneous calls and activates all features.

Thanks,

3. mattpayne

thats great stuff! :) thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great :)

Do let us know how it goes. The commercial version of the PBX includes this feature and a Small Business License is very affordable.

Thanks,

5. mobilesoundz

I have just added the demo lisc. in order to test how the call queue would work for us. Unfortunatly the server log shows i have exceeded my concurrent calls allowed, i only have one active call answered and am trying to put another call in the queue to be answred once the first one has hung up, surly this should be the 2 calls allowed, what am i doing wrong?

6. sipero123

Hi,

Are you using G729 as your codec. Additionally I think it may also depend upon things like call on hold, inrternal calls etc. Perhaps looking at the log will give you more of a clue.

Jonathan Hamon

7. h2009

h2009 Member

FYI - for anyone trying to use this its an old key.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. mobilesoundz

I have obtained the new demo key came via an email from 3cx, there are no other calls on the phone system at the time, i am using which ever codec is default not sure how to check this, so 2 calls only go into the queue one is answered and the other call just sits in the queue and never rings anywhere!! and the errors generated say liscsence limit reached any ideas ?

9. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

With demo licence, you can verify only following scenario:
    call comes to queue. the queue should start to "poll" agents
    agent answers the call.
    next call comes to the queue.
    it will wait until previous call will be "ended"
    Right after previously accepted call will be terminated, a queue should start to "poll" agents again.

Sorry, but demo key is not designed for "performance" tests as well as for "verification" of internal implementation :)

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. ediznural

hi there.

i need i full demo licence key. please help me.

best regards
    Ediz

11. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Download 3cx and input your email, demo keys are then emailed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.