Full Fledged Out bound Dialer

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by mgeorge46, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgeorge46

Hello Team,

I appreciate the coming of the new wonderfully tool the CFD which help us customize 3CX to meet some of our requirements though unlike others I would like to request if there is away 3CX can provide us with a fully fledged outbound dialer with call center features that we can tweak a little bit.

The CFD is a new tool that has another huge learning curve (Not straight forward) yet we are working in busy environment with critical services coupled with many key deliverables

I do understand that 3CX has tried it's best to post elementary examples of how to use the CFD but these examples don't address any real business needs more so they require a lot of tweaking Kindly advise how I can have one answering most of our business desires listed below.
    1. Re-trying Numbers that are failed.
    2. If the customer doesn't answer or pick up the first call it should re-tried once.
    3. If the customer makes the number busy should be treated the same was as a failed number but with high priority at the point of re-trying with higher priority.
    4. The calls should be made depending on the number of available agents to avoid holding up customers to be picked by agents.
    5. Room for further editing (Non-compiled Voice APP)
    6. Scheduling of calls (I really don't know if the Call Center feature was depreciated in V15).
    Regards,

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @mgeorge46

Please take a look at the following article on how to create a predictive dialer:
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/cfd-predictive-dialer/

This dialer will adapt the make call rate to the number of agents available. That's one of the things you needed.

RE retry calls, you need to monitor the result of the outbound calls you make. To do this, you need connect the outbound calls to a CFD inbound callflow, and this callflow should set the "success" result, for example to a database, and finally the app transfers the call to the queue that will handle the calls. Then, you know if a call was successful. And if you don't have a successful feedback after some time (for example 1 minute), you can consider the call failed, and move on to retry the call.

Currently we're not providing a dialer out of the box, so you will need to create it based on the samples we provide, or hire a third party company to do the job for you.

Kind regards.
    Ernesto.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.