Fusion Connect Trunk v15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brianoakes, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianoakes

Howdy!

I am bringing up my first v15 server. We are using Fusion Connect as our trunk provider. I have other v14 servers also using Fusion. on the v15 server, the firewall check passes. We are using a SonicWALL NSA 220 with current firmware which includes the hotfix.

Looking at the turn up letter, I don't have a username/password so I assume I am using the IP Based Registration. Looking at my external IP (checkup.dyndns.org) it is the IP address that Fusion has on the turn up letter.

I don't have any extension configured, but when I test an incoming call my cel hangs up. Running a wireshark on the PBX, with a filter or RTP, I don't see any traffic.

Any idea how I can tell if the v15 server is registering or if the issue is at Fusion?

Thanks!

2. briankayser

I don't think you are going to see any RTP traffic if the call is never answered. Are you seeing any SIP call setup packets? Do you have verbose logging enabled and do you see anything in the event logs? Unfortunately with IP based registration you don't see any registration time-stamps.

I would setup an extension and try to make an outbound call to see if the trunk is working. Much easier to troubleshoot that vs. inbound DID... If you can't make outbound calls then you know inbound probably isn't going to work...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brianoakes

Howdy!

Thanks for the response. I dialed and traced this morning, and it's magically working. Maybe I didn't wait long enough for Fusion to get their end done.

Incoming/Outgoing etc are all working now. Appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.