Future Ideas

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sbutler, May 4, 2007.

1. sbutler

I have a future idea on having it when someone calls from the outside line, to press 9 or whatever in the Digital Receptionist, then be able to dial any extension in the phone system such as 3185.

I am asking anyone, please leave any future ideas for the admins to see and possibly accept. I believe I have a very good idea. Please let me know if you guys will have it in a future version.

Thanks,
    Butler

2. Mori

Mori New Member

Please have a look in User manual, section 8.6 - Reaching an Extension directly.

"Whilst a digital receptionist prompt is playing, a caller can enter the extension number
    directly to be connected to an extension. This allows callers who know their parties
    extension to connect to their party without having to listen to bother the receptionist and
    without requiring you to setup an option for each extension in your company.
    This option is enabled by default. If you wish to make use of this feature simply instruct
    your callers by explaining this in the voice prompt. For example:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mori is wright :lol: there is something like that already.

There was an attempt made to setup a wish list but that did not go too well. Main reason is that people do not search and it is not a sticky either but there where a lot of good suggestions.

3CX is for sure looking at all of them and where feasable for sure they will include it at some stage.

4. tcgmuc

Hi Butler,

the 2 are right ... I tried it with our DR ... and it works !

Greethings,

Michael.

5. sbutler

Thanks Guys!

Thanks Guys!

Butler.

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Maybe we should setup a forum for feature requests? That way we would have them all organized in one forum for discussion and easy review when we make a new version :)

7. silentfun

silentfun Member

yes that would be a good thing where everybuddy can check what requests where already posted and can vote for the feature - i think there is a voteing feature in this phpBB system