• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Future of Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

I am very interested in this software but I am curious of where its headed. I don't mind free software but would be willing to pay for all the features I'm looking for. Will it continue to be free? Is there a feature list for future paid versions? It appears there is currently no voicemail, how far off is voicemail integration?

This package looks as close to what I'm looking for as I've seen but before I even attempt to test it I'd like to see what the future is.

Also for those of you using it in a production environment are you happy with it?

Future

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your interest and feedback.

BETA 3 will include voice mail and digital receptionist features, and will be available in approx. 2-3 weeks. A final release of the software is expected approximately 1 month after that.

For a feature comparison between the enterprise edition and free edition, check this page:

https://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing/

Generally, if you will require support, we would of course recommend the enterprise edition, which will be very fairly priced. But if you are happy to depend on user to user support you could use the free edition too.

We have a solid business plan and funding so you can expect us to be around for a long time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. The only thing that jumps out at me in the comparison is the Exchange Integration. We use Small Business Server so I am curious how it ties in.

Also is there someone I can correspond with regarding the "Digital Receptionist" features. I have a structure that I would like to use & I am curious if it will be capable of handling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.