• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

fxs + fxo patton config

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy18

Reaction score
hello world
I have a configuration for 2 FXO and one for
2 FXS. Operate separately .. Someone I know how to make a single
configuration file to run 2 FXS and 2 FXO SN4114 for a
3CX?
(file attached)
thanks

Attachments

• patton.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 113
eddy18 said:
hello world
I have a configuration for 2 FXO and one for
2 FXS. Operate separately .. Someone I know how to make a single
configuration file to run 2 FXS and 2 FXO SN4114 for a
3CX?
(file attached)
thanks

hello,

your answer is it's possible to intégrate in patton sn4114 to configuration ? and if i was in 1site i use first configure and in the second the second config ?

if it's this it's not possible (for the moment, maybe you can send email to patton to add this fonctionnality).

explain ...

I make my Patton SN4114 (2fxs + 2fxo) for the 3CX .. I search for a configuration file ..
thanks

This device is not supported by 3CX - that is to say it will work if you configure it correctly but you will need to be familiar with how to configure a Patton.

If you stick to the supported models then you can use our configuration files. We only make config files for the most popular models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nick_bag
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.