• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

FXS gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

jholcombe

Forum User
Reaction score
I'm looking for a POE FXS gateway. I can't find the ATA172plus-PoE anywhere... Does anyone know of a vendor who carries the ATA172plus-PoE, or does anyone know of a FXS gateway will work with the 3CX Phone System? Preferably something that supports POE. It looks like the ATA172plus-PoE is the only supported POE FXS gateway.

Thanks,

--John

Hello John,

Here is the list of an officially supported PSTN gateways by 3CX Phone System: http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/ and Welltech WellGate ATA 172plus-POE is the only one that supports POE.

I use the Planet product quite a bit to include the PoE version of the 171. Feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to help out.

Are you talking about a PSTN Gateway (FXO), or a multi port ATA (FXS)? The terms have been interchanged through this post.

I'm seeking an ATA (FXS) device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.