• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

G729

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoreano

Reaction score
Can we buy G729 codec for the free version?

Yes you can - SB Edition - $400US :)
Also just guessing on the price increase to cover the new royalties. Anyone from 3CX able to release the new price list with 729 added?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Can we buy extra G729 codec for the paid for versions and at what price per channel?

Regards - Colin

Pricing is not yet final, but G729 will be included in the paid versions. It is not possible to have it with the free version. There is no additional fee for using G729 when buying a commercial version.

Hi there,

Thanks for the information, I had seen that it would be available in version 4, but we are going to buy the Pro Version. I see that this version it will include 4 simultaneous calls of G729.

My question was - in the *paid for* (Not the free version) "3CX Pro version" can we buy extra licences to add to the 4 simultaneous calls that are included in the "3CX Pro version".

Many thanks - Colin

That has been discussed but nothing final has been officialy said on that but I hope so. A small office doesn't seem Enterprise but they might need the extra codec licenses.

use gsm instead of g729. you have the same voice quality wirh 13kbit/s bandwidth instead of 8....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.