• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

G729

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcit

Reaction score
Is there any way to licence some g729 channels on the free version? I know with Asterix this can be done for around $10US per channel. I have a client who would like to use g729 rather than the GSM codec, but dont need the features or want the expense of the small business edition.

Can this be done?

-Matthew

The G729 is licensed based thus it cannot be supplied free with 3CX.

regards

alexmallia said:
...it cannot be supplied free with 3CX.

regards

Did you not read my post? I know there are licence fees to pay, I am asking if the codec can be purchased / licenced separately from the small business version of the software.

Hi Matthew,

Did you take a look at this URL:
http://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing.html
There is not found any codec of G729 to be purchased individually for plug in to free version.

Therefore, the codec of G729 cannot be purchased separately from the paid version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.