• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Gamma sip trunk in v14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccomley

Reaction score
We received a circular saying Gamma was now a supported ST in v14, and I see there's a template for it.

I did ask, and sadly no-one got back to me, if someone could confirm that this means we no longer need to use the dual-nic configuration to make the system work with Gamma trunks.

(And I asked, but I don't really care if it's a secret, which of you (3cx or gamma) changed to meet the other's requirements in order that this now work! My guess was from the details previously available about the issue was that Gamma were wrong to be worried about martian VIA addresses... )

Gamma works in v12 with 1 nic...At least we have it working :D

bardissi said:
Gamma works in v12 with 1 nic...At least we have it working :D

Is that NIC a NATted address or a public one? It's fine with public addresses, always has been, it's when you only have one NIC and the NIC has a martian address that Gamma would get knicker-twisted.

Public ... if you did a 1 to 1 nat then it would work too.

bardissi said:
Public ... if you did a 1 to 1 nat then it would work too.

No, coz 3CX would sill have put martian IPs in the VIA. But I'm more interested in NOW, not THEN.

I guess you will just have to wait and see!

I was wondering if anyone got this clarified... does Gamma now work fine on a NAT'd IP?

I can confirm it now works, currently setup on Gamma and managed to get rid of the old config now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itguys04
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.