Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Gamma sip trunk in v14

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ccomley, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccomley

We received a circular saying Gamma was now a supported ST in v14, and I see there's a template for it.

I did ask, and sadly no-one got back to me, if someone could confirm that this means we no longer need to use the dual-nic configuration to make the system work with Gamma trunks.

(And I asked, but I don't really care if it's a secret, which of you (3cx or gamma) changed to meet the other's requirements in order that this now work! My guess was from the details previously available about the issue was that Gamma were wrong to be worried about martian VIA addresses... )

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

Gamma works in v12 with 1 nic...At least we have it working :D

3. ccomley

Is that NIC a NATted address or a public one? It's fine with public addresses, always has been, it's when you only have one NIC and the NIC has a martian address that Gamma would get knicker-twisted.

4. bardissi

bardissi Member

Public ... if you did a 1 to 1 nat then it would work too.

5. ccomley

No, coz 3CX would sill have put martian IPs in the VIA. But I'm more interested in NOW, not THEN.

6. bardissi

bardissi Member

I guess you will just have to wait and see!

7. hemant_mn

I was wondering if anyone got this clarified... does Gamma now work fine on a NAT'd IP?

8. Jaymei

I can confirm it now works, currently setup on Gamma and managed to get rid of the old config now :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.