Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Gateway Template V14

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by itc9, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itc9

Hello, in version 14 the template of the gateways are not the same as V12 , where was gateway-specific.
    In version 12 i was able to modify the configuration and use separate ports of the gateway and configure specific outbound routing. The topic was covered here http://www.3cx.com/forums/outbound-rules-im-confused-14501.html.
    For example now i have a Patton 4554 with two ports BRI connected to two lines with different numerations; until version 12.5, when adding the gateway with the template two ports/logins was generated from 3CX, one for every ports. Now it's possible to select how many ports the gateway has (no matter which model is), and then enter the number of the channels manually. The problem is that only one virtual ID is created. I know that this type of config is not supported, but in Italy is frequent to have this scenario.
    I hope that i've explained my problem correctly.
    Thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.