General click to call question if anyone can answer.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Doctor Rob, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor Rob

I am wondering IF there is a way to use the click to call (from like chrome browser) to instead of using the soft-phone it use the persons desk phone? The issue I have with the soft-phone is everyone in our office (like sales people) would like to use it BUT the soft-phone completely ignores the noise cancelling headphone settings. so its a hot mic (no matter the setting in the 3cx app OR windows setting for the jabra pro headsets).

Hopefully there is a way to use the deskphone with the click to call as that would be nice.

2. Dave-ee

You should be able to default your softphone to CTI (see: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/default-to-deskphone-cti.46861/) and from there any calls you make go to your deskphone (assuming they are using the same extension).

E.g. putting a number into your softphone will make your deskphone ring that number. This should support C2C - I see no reason why it shouldn't - although I've never had to use C2C.

Hope it helps!

3. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Doctor Rob

You could also use the webclient if you don't want to install the windows client. Just login with the same extension that you use in the deskphone and in the click to call option, in the "call via" option, select the webclient.

4. Bahloul Tichou

Hello,
    I have a question about 3CX click to call, I made the deployment for all the positions of the company thanks to the GPO, and I wanted to know if there was a possibility to configure the extension without going through all the user posts.

configure the extension -> (ie if I want the extension to use the web client or the 3CX FOR WINDOWS application for called) I'm doing it all for the world at once. thank youu

5. Bahloul Tichou

Bonjour,
    j'ai une question concernant 3CX clic to call, j'ai fait le déploiement pour tous les postes de l'entreprise grâce à la GPO, et je voulais savoir s'il y a une possibilité de configurer l'extension sans passer par tous les postes utilisateurs.

configurer l'extension -> c'est à dire si je veux que l'extension utilise le client web ou l'application 3CX POUR WINDOWS pour appelé je fais le tout pour le monde à la fois. merciiii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.