General Query - Business startup in the UK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Shane_Blackwell, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane_Blackwell

Hello all,

Admins - Please advise where to move this post or delete it if its not permitted. Although suggestions of where is suitable would be greatly appreciated.

Firstly I must state that I've tried finding information out about how best to proceed with starting up a company and coming up short...well more overwhelmed and looking for some more concise advice.

I'm wanting to setup a company so I can start selling 3CX as a solution, become a 3CX partner, link to SIP service partner and provide professional service consultancy for IPT / Call centre services when able to go full time.

Can I ask how people got started here, specifically anyone in the UK (as the legal side is the real question)?

2. Shane_Blackwell

Just to be clear, I'm not looking to take anyones business or impact they're position. I'm just looking for some guidance and stories about how people started out, any pros / cons to look out for or things to avoid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.