Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Generate Queue answered/missed calls graphs daily.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Matthew Domer, Apr 6, 2017.

Generate Queue answered/missed calls graphs daily. 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Matthew Domer

Currently the graph report for queues you have to select a specific day to generate a report. It gives the option to generate the report daily, but will generate the report for the SAME DAY every time. I have clients that would like to see hour by hour graphs of queue statistics so they can staff their call centers accordingly but they are having to go in and generate the reports manually.

Chad Freytag likes this.
  2. leviticus

Very much would like to see this. I totally understand you can't create an aggregate report for multiple date ranges here, so the date range selectors from other reports doesn't apply, however a range for 'today' would be relevant. The recurring report that is generated is worthless. I have plenty of customers that want reports, but don't need/want console access to have to go regenerate it each day.