Generic API

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Łukasz R., Sep 20, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Łukasz R.

Hi,

Is there a documented API in a form of SOAP or REST API that I can use to interact with 3CX? Would be awesome to update address books or do other things with 3CX directly from a 3rd party app. .Net is not really a solution on Android, iOS, Mac or Linux...

2. Andreas Paradisiotis

You can take the call control API and expose his functions from Web API. Then you can can call the web api from any device. Also you can build the Call Control API with .net core or net standard library and you can use it linux

Thanks

john.wayne likes this.
  3. Łukasz R.

OK, it's possible I was not clear about it. I am running everything on non-Windows systems. As far as I can tell I can do nothing with DLL based libraries. So that's not a solution.

All I would like to see is to have an API as HTTP endpoints, either SOAP or REST - while the latter would be preferred. And, quite frankly, I do not need call control features so much as other things, like provisioning new extensions via API using webhook from GSuite, ability to add and remove entries on global or personal contact list, etc. Simple things, really. Call control features are more for people writing call center apps, etc. Not my thing. Yet.

weap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.