Generic Sip trunk invite issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by choimarc, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. choimarc

Hello,

I have a big problem right now. It seems since I have upgraded to V15 SP4, there's something wrong with the invite with oubound calls. The from field is not formed correctly. It's missing the user part and the host part is the same ip as the destination ip address. I have tried a lot of things in the outbound parameter tab of the trunk but nothing changes ( i'm watching the sip invites with wireshark directly on the 3cx server). This is a problem since the system connected at the other end of the trunk is not behaving as expected. Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on ?

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Have you tried deleting the trunk and re-building it?

3. choimarc

Absolutely. Deleted and recreated them multiple times. I have found on the forum that by modifying the trunk and saving it, it sometimes solves the problem. It didn't in my case. I have planned downgrading to v15 vSP3. Any tips concerning this ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

It sounds like you are connecting 3CX pbx with another PBX. Do you have multiple trunk lines going between them? Are the trunks authentications IP based or registration based?

5. choimarc

It's ip based. I use the option "Configure how 3CX should identify calls coming from this trunk" in inbound parameters to have the incoming calls pass thru the right trunks. Since SP4 (windows), I have a lot of problems. As for the outgoing parameters, whatever mapping I use to configure the invite to the other system, the data doesn't change at all. So I cannot fine-tune the invite for the other system so that everything works well together. Again, since SP4.

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I have sent you a p.m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.