Get log from 3CX v.15 Windows Client

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Johannes Sidarta, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johannes Sidarta

Hi,

I'm having difficulty installing 3CX v.15 Windows client to Windows 8x64 professional.

The installation was successful, but when I run the application, I can see "3CX 32-bit" process for 2 seconds from "Task Manager" but then the application is closed by itself.

Is there a way to get the 3CX installation log? I looked for Windows Event Viewer and there is no 3CX reference anywhere

Thanks

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Johannes Sidarta

Please navigate to your installed programs (programs and features) and make sure that Microsoft visual C++ Redistributables for both (x86) and (x64) are installed (this is for v15 client). If not then you can manually download them from microsoft and install them. Let us know if that resolves your issue

3. Johannes Sidarta

Hi Yiannish_3CX

Thanks for your response, I have checked the computer, it already has Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 x64 and x86.

Is there anything else that I need to check?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Johannes Sidarta

Sorry i was not more specific, you need Microsoft visual C++ Redistributables 2015 x64 and x86 for the V15 client to work. Please install them and try again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.