• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Getting a callflow into 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

datamerge

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi

I am sure this has been asked, but is there another way to attach a project other than in a queue? I have noticed that if I use a queue and add a VAD project and that project transfers calls onto another user, or group, I get a queue abandoned event.

I thought perhaps there may be another place a VAD can be uploaded that I have missed. I am not seeing it on inbound routes, or on the AA. I don't mind it going via queue, but is there a way to stop it showing up as a call lost so it does not ruin the stats?

CFD apps can only be added to queues. But there should not be a queue abandoned event, can you describe your app in more detail so we can reproduce and fix it? I have not seen that behaviour before.

Thanks.

Hi Ernesto.

I just created a basic conditional
DateTime.Now.DayOfWeek == DayOfWeek.Thursday && DateTime.Now.Hour > 13 && DateTime.Now.Hour < 20
True would play a prompt and then transfer to an external number.
False would transfer to a group.
Either outcome would create an abandoned queue message email.

Thanks for the feedback, we'll investigate this and come back to you.

Hi @datamerge,

If you go to the Queue where you have the CFD app installed, and then go to the Notifications tab, do you have the option "Notify Queue Manager when a Queue call is lost" checked by any chance? It makes no sense to check that option for queues assigned to CFD apps. Can you please confirm if this is your case?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.