Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Getting incoming calls to work

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ernieb, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ernieb

Hi There,

I have checked the FAQ and setup guides, my VOIP provider is sending the correct number@sip.provider , the number matches the number set
    in the 3CX server settings. All looks good, but I get an error message as follows.

[CM010001] Line configuration does not allow identification of the source of this call. Check Advanced Options for Gateways and Providers and match a field to a correct value from the following: Contact IP: '203.83.208.107'; From: '043832xxxx'; To: '8888xxxx'; Rline: '8888xxxx'; Contact: '043832xxxx'

I just started to use the version - 3CX Phone System Version3.1.2434.0
    Can anybody suggest something to try.

Cheers,

Ernie
    :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Go into your line configuration, the line you're using to call of course, and under "Other Options" choose "Use IP in Contacts bla bla bla" and under that put 203.83.208.107´
    Ok, and then tell me if it works :D

Cheers

3. ernieb

Thanks , That worked ! ! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.