gigaset a580, c590

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by giorgiobusoni, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giorgiobusoni

Hello,
    I need to setup sme cordless VOIP phone with 3CX, i need the call transfer feature, does someone know if it works with those phones? I read that it works with C470, but it is out-of-production unfortunately.

With A580 i read that you can trasfer by going to the menu, then choosing an option (in italian colled "consultazione"), then ok, then digit the extension to forward the call (ex:13) and ok again. This way you put the caller on wait and can talk with 13. If you press R now, you go out of the call and the caller talks directly with 13. Does this procedure work? (note: you also need the corect settings, look here: http://www.dbainformatica.net/public/file/Soluzione A580 con centralino 3CX.pdf (it's in italian).

I found nothing about c590 except that it should be the model following c470, so if c470 worked it should too???

2. salland

the A580 and the C470 are great phones, but you don't want to transfer calls with it

with the c470 you have go true the menu setup a second coversation and merge the calls together (another menu function)

The A580 doesn't do transfer at all (with 3cx)

better use a Panasonic KX-TGP500B01 transfer calls easy also cheap phone

or use aastra dect system (more expensive)

3. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

agreed, the Gigaset phones are good, however some of the features dont work. I would not purchase anymore Gigaset phones.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.