Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Gigaset N510 Updating Profiles results in "No line Configured"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by John Marshal, Nov 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Marshal

Hi to All,
    I've Installed a 3CX 15.5.5 free version over Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2, Start my tests with a Gigaset n510 and a single voip trunk. All Fine, Just Two DECTs.
    Problems start adding a Second Gigaset N510, It responds with "No line Configured" each time try to update profiles from n510's web interfaces. Can't understand what's wrong with configs.
    Could be a licence limitation?
    Many thx.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

3. John Marshal

Yes, same guide I've used for first installation. Can't understand why it intend for "no line configured".

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I have a number of the N610 base stations with multiple handsets each, all configured manually. Just wondering if you are adding an additional base, or an additional handset to the base, with a different extension number.

If it is the second, then you are attempting to add a second extension number to an existing MAC address. Once a a second extension is created in 3CX, you should be able to manually add that in the Gigaset base. However if it re-provisions, it will revert to a single (the original) extension number. You will run into the same issue as someone attempting to automatically provision a VoIP set with various extensions on different keys without manually modifying the configuration file.

Please correct my assumptions, if incorrect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.