Gigaset N510 Updating Profiles results in "No line Configured"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by John Marshal, Nov 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Marshal

Hi to All,
    I've Installed a 3CX 15.5.5 free version over Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2, Start my tests with a Gigaset n510 and a single voip trunk. All Fine, Just Two DECTs.
    Problems start adding a Second Gigaset N510, It responds with "No line Configured" each time try to update profiles from n510's web interfaces. Can't understand what's wrong with configs.
    Could be a licence limitation?
    Many thx.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

3. John Marshal

Yes, same guide I've used for first installation. Can't understand why it intend for "no line configured".

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I have a number of the N610 base stations with multiple handsets each, all configured manually. Just wondering if you are adding an additional base, or an additional handset to the base, with a different extension number.

If it is the second, then you are attempting to add a second extension number to an existing MAC address. Once a a second extension is created in 3CX, you should be able to manually add that in the Gigaset base. However if it re-provisions, it will revert to a single (the original) extension number. You will run into the same issue as someone attempting to automatically provision a VoIP set with various extensions on different keys without manually modifying the configuration file.

Please correct my assumptions, if incorrect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.