Gigaset N720 DM with 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mediasmith, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mediasmith

Hi,

Has anyone successfully configured a Gigaset N720 DM to work with 3CX please? A customer of mine has purchased one, plus 10 Gigaset SL610 Pro handsets. 3CX recognises the N720 and the handsets seem to recognise their extension but when I try to dial out I get an engaged tone. When I dial in calls just go straight to my Linksys SPA941 which is my own phone, even though I set the system to ring a different extension. I am attempting this configuration due to some one-way audio issues with the handsets on a Snom One Mini.

Many thanks

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What is the 3CX log showing for that call. Are the digits even reaching the PBX, do they match a outbound rule/extension number? Could there be an internal dialplan, of sorts, in the set, that requires modification(s)?

3. jim@itstod.se

jim@itstod.se New Member

Yes, we have a couple of installs with Gigaset N720 that work well. I think we had a similar issue with outbound calls wich was resolved by putting the IP address of the 3CX server in both sip registrar and outbound proxy field of the N720.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rb1

rb1

Hi,
    I realise these posts are quite old, but I have recently had problems configuring a N720. I have managed to deal with the problems that I have faced so far, but I would like to see the N720 on the supported device list for 3CX. I have started an idea Forum post and hope to ind other users of the N720 who would like to see the device work better with 3CX.
    Here is the link to my post:
    https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/cti-conrol-for-multiple-telephones.47854/#post-193176

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.