Global Call History in 3CX Phone Client

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cedrik, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Cedrik

- Issue:

The call history in the 3CX Phone Client of an extension (e.g 300) is limited to just that Extension (300).
    If there is a Ring Group (e.g 399) which contains multiple extensions (e.g 300,301,302,303,304,305...), the call log is fragmented between all those extensions depending on who picked up the call.

- Proposition:

A global call history for extensions that are in a ring group. (Ring group 399 with members 300,301,302,303 dont have their own individual call history, but a global one of the ring group they are a member of)

I would really love to see this implemented.

Thanks,

Cedrik

Younasse likes this.
  2. jeroendebruijn

I would certainly dislike it when my outgoing calls are displayed to everyone. I do not mind if they can be seen if specifically requested by an admin, but to put to global knowledge I called my psychologist to reschedule an appointment due to overtime.. no thanks!

Likewise people having a history of the calls directly connecting to my extension, no thanks again. A valid option would be to being able to globally enable, disable it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cedrik

Having an additional option in the ring group to enable and disable it globally is a great idea.

Also a different way of doing it would be an additional Option in the Rights Management of each Extension. For example the Administrator could check a box like "Enable Call History of other Extensions" and you could specify which other extensions can be seen in the call log of the Extension you are editing.

Some Background:

I request this feature with small businesses in mind that have like 4-10 extensions in one ring group and want to globally manage their call history together as a team. Agfeo has this feature in their PBXs for example, and when it is required by the customer, even though I'd love to use 3CX, I have to use Agfeo instead.

Younasse likes this.