Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Global Office Hours

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by david.ideabubble, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david.ideabubble

Hello,

I noticed that the phones I have in my office do not abide by the global office hours. For example with office hours of 08:30 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 17:30 the phone rings before 8:30 and after 17:30.

Do you guys have any advise?

2. efounco

efounco New Member

You need to specify your office hours in the settings and then create inbound rules that define how calls are handled inside/outside of those office hours. Without inbound rules, they do nothing...

3. david.ideabubble

Thank you for your reply efounco. I have my office ours defined but I don't see a way to apply them to either of my two inbound rules.

Could I please ask you for further advice?

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

You have to go to your ports/trunks settings and uncheck option "Apply the same routing logic outside office hours". This will reveal a new section in which you can specify what should happen with your calls on that port/trunk outside office hours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. david.ideabubble

Thank you Danhriscanu,

I don't know how I over looked that option. Thank you. It is working now.

Kind regards,
    David.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.