• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Global Office Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

david.ideabubble

Reaction score
Hello,

I noticed that the phones I have in my office do not abide by the global office hours. For example with office hours of 08:30 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 17:30 the phone rings before 8:30 and after 17:30.

Do you guys have any advise?

You need to specify your office hours in the settings and then create inbound rules that define how calls are handled inside/outside of those office hours. Without inbound rules, they do nothing...

efounco said:
You need to specify your office hours in the settings and then create inbound rules that define how calls are handled inside/outside of those office hours. Without inbound rules, they do nothing...

Thank you for your reply efounco. I have my office ours defined but I don't see a way to apply them to either of my two inbound rules.

Could I please ask you for further advice?

Hi,

You have to go to your ports/trunks settings and uncheck option "Apply the same routing logic outside office hours". This will reveal a new section in which you can specify what should happen with your calls on that port/trunk outside office hours.

danhriscanu said:
Hi,

You have to go to your ports/trunks settings and uncheck option "Apply the same routing logic outside office hours". This will reveal a new section in which you can specify what should happen with your calls on that port/trunk outside office hours.

Thank you Danhriscanu,

I don't know how I over looked that option. Thank you. It is working now.

Kind regards,
David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArjenDsnty
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.