Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

going to v12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Well - I almost upgraded to v12 - but in my testing the interface for end user to update voicemail greetings for different presence is not quite there. However - we are very happy to see this feature...

The user must now remember 1 more password/pin. Also - they can "play" with many other tabs - General, 3cx phone, provisioning, other, options - which could be an administrative nightmare. Maybe I am missing something - but user permission is set to "Manage Own Extension". How about "Manage Own Voicemail" only. ??

I hope in the near future 3cx will consider allowing user to do their VM greetings / VoiceMail with a common PIN or via the VM Menu on their phone - or even from 3cx Phone for Windows/3cx Phone for Mac/Mobile Device.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.