• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Google Cloud 3CX - Locked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancho

Reaction score
Just completed installing 3CX using PBX Express. Everything was fine till I tried to restore from a backup of an installation on my PC. As soon as I started the restore I was logged out. I never got an email telling me the restore was finished and when I tried to log in it would not accept my credentials.

I'm not sure but it may be possible that the restore file had credentials from the old installation which were different but I didn't think of this when I tried to log back in to the 3CX console. I was denied access (username/password not matching).

Can someone confirm this as the cause? If not this, then what can I do to get back in? there doesn't seem to be a way through the Google Cloud console.

So I waited for the timeout to expire, tried logging in with the old credentials and that worked. A word to the unwise. :)

This is starting to piss me off. I got in to the management console fine and did some functions with extensions no problem. Then it logged me out again and wouldn't let me log back in. I keep getting Login access denied. Too many incorrect login attempts. Try later or contact the Administrator. There was only one log in attempt. I am the friggin administrator so what am I supposed to do??? Is there anyway to change the time limit for inactivity? Now i have to sit here for who knows how long and wait till it lets me back in. This sucks!!!

this happened to me on a fresh install with it running on debian 9 it may be a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.