• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

google cloud free 3cx failing

Status
Not open for further replies.

keremsah

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I installed free pbx, that installed 3cx under google cloud, which was quick and no hassle.
3CX admin I can reach and manage to add extension,2x cell phones with 3cx app.
After One day I couldnt login, gives error Server Error, and none of extensions registering.
Questions are,
Does this free pbx / google cloud gave problems regularly ?
Where can I start troubleshooting ?

Hello,

did you use our offer or within your google account?

Yes,
I installed yesterday from your offer link came via email.
it automatically installed to google cloud and at the end gave me url and admin/password etc.
I manage to login yesterday but today even I restart instance couple of times I cant get to dashboard.

from which eMail domain (not you full eMail address) did you create this instances, or shall I say instances?

computersolutionmalta.3cx.it 3cx url
email domain computersolution.com.mt

the instance you created is not the one year offer provided by 3CX and runs in your own account given the activation host name of the instance (gc-custom-us-west1-2017-11-20-13-26-46-hymm2yr30lrbxjn00) so why the VM is not accessible you should check in your Projects as I have no access to those... Also you selected to place the VM in the US been based in Malta?

Dear Stefan,
First installation which fails as Server Error which is computersolutionmalta.3cx.it going to instance you mention gc-custom-us-west1-2017-11-20-13-26-46-hymm2yr30lrbxjn00
http://prntscr.com/hdunmd

Second 3cx I open yesterday after this problem started, computersolutions.3cx.it which goes to instance
gc-custom-us-west1-2017-11-21-11-37-15-t47zkm5kxdcr8p0wa
working fine till today.

I prefer to fix first one as I have setup extension and a trunk in it. How can I trouble shoot this becuase I cant login via SSH also nor any interface comesup to login ans request logs.

Google instances screen shot below
http://prntscr.com/hdun8z

I appreciate you time to assist me.

In order to enable SSH you need to check in your google project the Firewall Settings and if the target is allowed to be mapped to SSH, we dont alter the default SSH setting which is made by google to allow SSH to all target. Once you overcome a general setting of the GCP we can proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.