Google Cloud Messing Push Notification

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AmazingFacts, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazingFacts

Hi Everyone,

I've successfully setup my Android phone to work on the LAN and when out of the office. I've also configured the Google Push notifications as documented here: http://www.3cx.com/docs/configuring-google-push/

How do I know if these notifications are working or not?

Thank you!

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

@AmazingFacts

Basically, let your phone go to sleep/idle/lock and then call it (via the 3CX extension/app). If it wakes up, push is working.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

@AmazingFacts

Basically, let your phone go to sleep/idle/lock and then call it (via the 3CX extension/app). If it wakes up, push is working.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Deepest

Hi There

The google push service is there so you do not need the 3cx phone for android app running and using up battery.
    When you get a call you will get a push message stating incoming call from (number).
    If you click on the message your android device will start up the 3cx phone app register and connect the call.
    To test this exit completely from the 3cx app and get a colleague to call your extension.

Cheers

5. AmazingFacts

Thank you everyone! It appears that I do have it setup correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.