Grandstream 1450 provisioning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hoosier1077, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier1077

Hello,
    I have 60 grandstream gxp1450 sitting on local lan with 3cx server v10. Hopefully this is an easy question for you someone. When I plug in grandstream gxp1450 from scratch i have a callfwd button and redial on my idle screen softkey. This is great and the way i would like, especially the callfwd button. However when I then use the 3cx server to provision the phone, I am left with only a redial softkey, my callfwd is now gone. I have gone into the 1450 provisioning template but just cant seem to find where to make that change, or add additional softkeys the way i would like. I really appreciate any help in advance. thanks....

2. GSsupport

Hello,

This is related to call features of the phone, by default, Grandstream phones have the call features enabled locally, meaning that it's the phone who will handle the call forward and other features.
    In 3CX provisioniong template, the call features are disabled, meaning, that it's the server who will handle the call forward and other features.
    To enable them by default when provisioniong your phones from 3CX, you need the change look for "# Enable Call Features. 0 - No, 1 - Yes" and set its P-value to 1 (example : P191 = 1) in the template.

Hope this will help you

Best regards,
    GSsupport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.