• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream 4104 problem with 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayenkio

Reaction score
i'm using my own local SIP Server (3CX Phone System v3.0.2328.0 free edition), i have no SIP account on any SIP Provider, i have no WAN connection. I'm using a Grandstream GXW4104 (FXO gateway), 2 units of BT101 and a unit of BT200 as my IPPhones. I connected one PSTN line to the GXW4104. local exchange is fine.. incoming PSTN call is also fine but when i try to transfer it to another extension.... my voice can be heard on the caller side (outside PSTN caller), but i couldn't hear anything on the IPPhone side (extension where the call was transfered).
Another problem is i couldn't make a call from my IPPhones going to outside PSTN phones..., i always got a busy tone when i make a VoIP to PSTN call... i have completely followed the instruction on how to configure the GXW4104 with 3CX, as well as the BT101 and BT200..
pls help me on this... :?: help me figure out whats wrong and what could be the cause of the problem..

Please try to bind these two extensions to media server uder "Edit Extension" > "Other Options".

Can you attempt the call and post the server status logs here ? Or even better the extracts from the PBX logs.

It would be interesting to see why your calls are being rejected by the gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.