Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GrandStream 4108 Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gsrobinson210, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrobinson210

I have a Grandstream 4108 to get the lines I get from Time Warner into my 3cx pbx system. I only have 3 lines incoming and I bought the 8 port gateway for expansion later. My question is if I am only using 3 ports do I unconfigure the other 5 ports so that 3cx doesnt try to use them? Or do I leave all 8 ports configured? I don't want someone try to make a call with all 3 lines in use and it try to use the 4th port even though there is not a line in it?

Thanks

GSR

2. komputer

Just configure the 3 ports to register with your 3CX server at this time. Later on if you add more lines you can configure the additional ports.

3. willow

willow Member

agreed. Just configure the ports that you are using now. it is really easy to add the the other ports later.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.