Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GRANDSTREAM AND 3CX -DIAL PROGRESS INDICATION

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by girishpeswani, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girishpeswani

I am using GXW4008 and GXW4108 for my PBX needs to work with 3CX -IP-PBX solution.

issues that I need support on :

1) When a user is dialling another internal user ( extension to extension calling ) the dialling is fast and it rings a bell immediately on the other end

When a user is calling a PSTN network user on Landline phones or Mobile phones network through the GXW4108 gateway ,
    the user has to wait a long time for the call to connect. Sometimes more then a minute too.

At this time there is no DIALLING heard for Dial progress heard or indicated.
    The pause and silence is too long to make a user wait.
    If the call does not go through for any reason the user does not even come to know about the failure before a minutes waiting.

2) Some extensions have lot of call failures and some have mimnimum failures. Where should i start looking for configuration problems to resolve this . One Gateway or Server ?

Pl. assist me in configuring the Gateway perfectly to resolve this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.