Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GrandStream BT100

Discussion in 'Windows' started by keck, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keck

I have A Couple Grand-stream BT 100 Phones that have me Beaten and Shaken! I have them configured remotely and they register successfully with 3CX and i can make out going calls quite well but when i try to buzz there extensions they will ring but when i pick up the headset the don't connect and the incoming line i am calling them on still rings when i hang up the phone 5 seconds later the phone starts to ring again(without even calling it) you can pick up the phone to dead air, hang up and 5 seconds later it starts to ring again. to (you guessed it) "Dead Air" i have softphones that work perfectly remotely and an ATA device on a Fax also works perfectly remotely but these stinking grand streams have me whooped! anyone have any experience with these? are there magical settings i am missing on these phones? also there work fine locally so i would almost think it was a nat traversal issue if it was not for everything else working..

2. elical

This seems like a NAT issue. I recommend configuring a STUN server in your phone. Check Advance Settings page and look for NAT traversal, select YES and type the following STUN I always use with no problem:

stun.ipvideotalk.com

good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.