• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream DTMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigreilly

Free User
Reaction score
I have a Polycom Analog phone hooked up to a Grandstream HT287.
On my GoToMeeting Bridge, I enter the number and press pount as requested. I have to press the numbers very slow and deliberate to get it to recognize all of them. I have tried an old analog house phone as well with similar results.

Here are my options:

I have tried all 3 options alone. -> in-audio, RTP, SIP

Thank you.

Attachments

• dtmf.png
    dtmf.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 627
By the way, I have tried my T1 trunk as well as NexVortex VOIP with similar results.

Also - I tested this process on the Voicemail system. I dialed in. It asked for extension (as extension I was calling from doesn ot have VM Enabled). Then I entered my PIN. It worked fine.

So, maybe the HT is ok - but an incompatibility with the HT or 3cx and Citrix GoToMeeting... Anyone?

You might want to hit up the grandstream forums directly. I know you are using an ATA but I had a similar issue using a grandstream fxo gateway and their support staff answered the topic and I was able to get everything setup just right.

In my situation it was a combo of RTP plus one of the others.

Good luck.

I will try them as well.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.