GrandStream error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Warren.Bedser, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warren.Bedser

Hi there

We have experienced this at one of our clients. All the incoming calls go to voicemail. When looking at the server event log, i noticed these 2 error message:

Call to 00110197061@(Ln.10000@Switch) has failed. [ V4 196.38.164.132:5060 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=772 ] replied: 503 Service Unavailable; from IP:196.38.164.132:5060

Device unknown@(Ln.10001@Grandstream_GXW4104) had no available outgoing trunk(s) for Call(1302)

Why would this happen?

Thanks

Warren

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Am not sure I fully understand, likely need more of the log. On the one hand you indicate that all "incoming" calls go to voice mail. This implies to me that the caller is able to get through to the 3CX system and attempts to put the call through to a desired extension, but your posting doesn't reflect this. You might want to check the inbound rules and see if somehow it got changed and the trunks are instantly being redirected to an extension or sending directly to a voicemail box. Do you have a digital receptionist established and do the callers get to this? if so, you may want to see if perhaps some of the rules associated to the input of the DTMF keys may have changed or need updating. Next, check to see if the 3CX system was put into emergency mode (see the Advanced Settings tab and then the tab for dial codes). And lastly, look at the office hours and ensure that they are correct for the need and that the associated routings fit the purpose. Let's start with this aspect first as the second diagnostic line may be fixed by checking and correcting the first issue, if needed.

3. GSsupport

Hi Warren.Bedser,

Firstly, please make sure that you followed the guide to setup your GXW410x with 3CX :
    http://www.grandstream.com/products/gxw_series/gxw410x/documents/gxw410x_interop_3cx.pdf

If the setup is correct, and you applied lneblett's suggestions but with no luck
    Then I will suggest you create a ticket on Grandstream ticketing system to get support; since more traces are needed to troubleshoot this case
    http://www.grandstream.com/support/submit-a-ticket

Best regards,
    GSsupport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.