• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream GXP1400, HOLD, CONF, TRANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnepereny

Reaction score
I've recently provisioned a GXP1400 and it works perfectly with the exception of the Hold, Conference and Transfer buttons being useless. I've been through the 3CX template and the phone XML with no resolve up to this point.

Firmware is v1.0.5.26, system info on the phone gui reports the following:

Boot 1.0.1.23
Core 1.0.3.30
Base 1.0.3.47
Prog 1.0.5.26

So today, I picked up another GXP1400 to see whether the HOLD, CONF and TRANS buttons on my unit are broken. Apparently, the buttons do work as all of these features work when using internally across the 2 extensions. But as soon as you make an outgoing +1 call and try to place it on hold, it does absolutely nothing. Any ideas? I'm at a loss here.

Forgive my stupidity, but 3CX considers this "call parking" and not realizing you don't get to do this in the free version. Consider this solved and resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.