• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream GXP2000 winn not set date and time with 3CX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonebobwhite

Reaction score
I just loaded the latest update of 3cx and I reinstalled the GXP 2000 phones. All is working well except the HTTP Provision does not dload the wav files and sync with the time on the 3CX PBX. Have looked over the manual and phone setup to no avail.

Its a phone configuration issue, has nothing to do with 3CX.

You may want to check first that you have the latest and greatest firmware on your GS2000. You can download it from the Grandstream web site.

You should see:
Program-- 1.1.1.14 Bootloader-- 1.1.1.5

If not, upgrade your firmware.

On the Advanced Settings tab/page is where you can set your path to your local or network files for phone book, etc.

If you still have troble, download a syslog daemon and set it up on the Advanced Settings page and you can see what is going wrong. There are several free syslog daemons available on the 'net.

Hope this helps.

I upgraded the firmware and swiched to a new time server and the phone is provisioning correctly now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.