Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Grandstream GXP2200

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by architechture, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. architechture

When will 3CX provide support for the Grandstream GXP2200?

Thanks,

2. mlump

mlump New Member

3CX and Grandstream have parted ways so i would not be surprised if we never see a template for those phones put out by 3CX.

3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

We actually made a template for the GXP2200 and it floated around a bit. It takes no more than 30 seconds top configure one of them manually worst case scenario. They work very well too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Youu can find the 2200 provisioning template on Grandstreams partner page most handsets left off V12 along with an upload guide that will walk you through the steps. You can configure manually as Sigma1 stated and its no big deal, however for larger installs it can be time consuming. On a side note its a great phone works great, I've not had anyone use that handset and not love it (including myself). The problem is Grandstream has started selling its own pbx so 3cx moved them to not recommended, I like both brands and think they work great together and the majority of our users agree. If only they would play nice with eachother..... f

http://resellerconnect.grandstream.com/users/marketing?filter=templates

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.