• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

grandstream GXV-3257 Phone Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Emad

Reaction score
hi

are there any way to view contact extensions on Grandstream GXV 3257. i tried all ways to configure the LDAP or Local Contact but not working :(
i need any fast way to do it.

if there is any way to auto-provision this model of ip phone

thank you

do you mean this option it will resolve my issue ?

i'll try it thank you

It would at the very least provision you phones with a template from 3CX.

There are many benefits to provisioning a phone as opposed to manually configuring, so either way it is worth it.

You must ensure you have a device capable of managing this on your network however-such as a router/firewall or Windows DHCP/DNS server.

I assume you mean the GXV3275 phone and that the phone and 3CX system are on the same LAN.

In the web interface of the phone go to Maintenance, Contacts and then towards the bottom Download. Change the download mode to HTTP. In the download server field enter:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5000/provisioning/provisioningfoldername/

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP of the 3CX system.

You can then set the other options as desired, such as the frequency of the download, etc.

The entries will then show up in the local contacts of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.