Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

GrandStream GXV3175 Phone**WORKS MANUAL CONFIGURATION ONLY

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by HurdIT, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurdIT

Has anyone setup the GXV3175 Phone with 3CX version 10 RC1?

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

Re: GrandStream GXV3175 Phone

It works no problems. Provisioning with the Video phones doesn't work like the standard GXP21XX phones though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HurdIT

Any notes on how to provision the phone??

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

Log into the web interface, set up the extension in the accounts tab. A few notes to remember.

DialPlan needs to be set to: { x+ | *x+ | *x+*x+ } or you will find dialcodes hard to work with as well as extension numbers.

Enable Call features has to be off if memory is correct. then apply your settings. You don't need to reboot.

Aside from these settings you will be all setup. There web interface has a lot of options and you can get lost in it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. HurdIT

I have done the updates and the phone works. Also has anyone gotten the multiple like occurrences to work on the phone similar to the Yealink phones? It's the check-box under Forwarding Rules called [x] I want to be able to accept more than 1 call at the same time - used Phone Status.

6. nbailey

nbailey Member

I haven't, but when I get in the office tomorrow I will mess around and see what I can find out.

7. nbailey

nbailey Member

I played around with this today and so far it works with no problems. My only complaint with this phone is the delay when pressing the touch screen buttons, I have small fingers and find it hard at times to dial but other than that I like this model.

8. amos.max

Re: GrandStream GXV3175 Phone**WORKS MANUAL CONFIGURATION ON

Gents,
    don't mean to hijack the conversation, just a quick Q in this context: has anyone by any chance tested/verified the GXV3175 via the SIP Proxy Manager?
    Also, by "works" I'm assuning that incudes video as well, correct?

Thx in advance!
    Marcus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.