GrandStream GXW-4104 issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dlongovi, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlongovi

I just installed the 3cx system for my client last night with a 4 port FXO gateway (GrandStream GXW-4104). Everything worked great calls were coming in and I was able to make outgoing call perfectly. The lights on the gateway light up indicating the line number in use. Perfect. But unfortunetly today (Monday) it all went bad no one was able to make outbound calls. None of the line lights on the gateway were lighting up (Indicating which line was in use). I tried everything rebooting both the server and the gateway and still no luck. I even restored the FXO's flash to default factory settings and reconfigured it, but still no luck. I even restored the backup that I made last night just incase something change on the 3cx side, but still no luck. The logs show that the call is made and it trying to contact the gateway but it dosnt answer the request. Please take a look at the log filesbackup attached and please let me know what to do. I am stuck on this problem and need to resolve it ASAP. :x

Attached Files:

2. bblokey

On 3CX, was it showing that the lines on the 4101 are registered?

3. dlongovi

Yes it shows the lines as registered.

4. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Trivial gateway failure. I have lot of them. Take a new one from you supplier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.