Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Grandstream GXW-4108 gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by djrapidjazz, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djrapidjazz

Hi Guys
    I need a little help from all gurus out there well I have install a 3CX PBX and its working great. So I need to know that can I use grandstream GXW-4108 with a 8FXO to connect to a PSTN lines plz guys tell me because I have order it and in few days I will get it :?

2. kevin

kevin Member

hi there

we've successfully tested the Grandstream GXW-4104 which should basically be the same unit with 4 lines.

A search in previous posts will show a quick-setup method to setting up the first line for this device.

You should have no problems ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The latest manual has a step by step guide how to configure the Grandstream GXW with 3CX Phone System....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.