Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Grandstream GXW4104 15 second ring cut off

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by xperan, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xperan

Hi, I am experiencing a problem with my Grandstream GXW4104 and was wondering if anyone could help, our configuration is as follows:

3CX Version: 6.1.0
    Grandstream GXW4104 with 2 incoming lines connected.

When someone calls in from one of the lines on the GXW4104 the call will be passed through correctly to the appropriate phone and will ring for 15 seconds, the call will then disconnect and reconnect for a split second and then carry on ringing. In doing so the ring timer is reset and therefore the call never makes it to voice mail.

We are in the UK and have looked at many of the settings that should work but nothing seems to fix this problem, ive been at it for 2 days so far and cant figure it out.

Maybe someone here might be able to help (if you need configuration samples, screenshots, anything please let me know and i will provide, thanks)

Wayne

2. Philco

Philco Member

Hi Wayne. I've not noticed that problem with a 4104. Only problem I did notice was echo and incompatibility when one of the 2 lines had RedCare on it which has now been moved to a FAX line. The latest BETA upgrade to the 4104 I think has cured some of the poor audio and echo that was present.

If your case the 4104 is not dropping the line then it looks like a config in 3cx if its doing a round robin of a call forward ot something.

Configuration used was default except setting impedance matching to UK.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.