• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Grandstream GXW4104 Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis2010

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive got a GXW4104 setup with 3cx, users have recently reported a delay on the line with calls so they end up talking over each other.

When i configured the GXW i followed the instructions on the 3cx site and we are able to make / recieve incoming / outgoing calls.

Thanks
Lewis

The delay is caused by latency. Does the call go across the Internet? If so try a ping test to the sip provider. If you have remote extensions, check the ping delays to 3cx
Richard Crabb

Hi Richard, sorry for the slow reply i've been assigned other projects recently.

The calls are from our office and do not go over the internet. All the phones and the 3cx server reside on there own LAN to minimise interference from other devices on the network.

Could you please advise me on what the latency should be and how i could resolve this issue, many thanks

Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.